By using our website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of our website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use our website.
Modification of Terms
Visiting belinow.com or sending emails to belinow.com constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Eligibility for Membership
Belinow.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to individuals under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law, belinow.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if belinow.com believes that individual is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by belinow.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No individual or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify belinow.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will belinow.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse belinow.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by belinow.com’s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
You will not include:
(i) Any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word “belinow” in your registration user ID.
Your store name shall not include the word “belinow.com “.
You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if belinow.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law, belinow.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
Belinow.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to belinow.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, belinow.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Fees and Services
The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. Belinow.com does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed items on the Site. So belinow.com charges transaction fees to all sellers when their item is successfully sold on the Site, listing fees for classifieds and special listing fees to sellers who use the special listing feature for listing their items.
Sellers must pay all fees due and payable to belinow.com after a successful sale and in the case that a buyer does not complete the transaction, the seller may seek a refund of the relevant transaction fees from belinow.com by submitting an online no-sale claim.
Before you list an item for sale through the Site, we request you to review the fees that you will be charged based on our Fees Policy which we may amend from time to time with immediate effect by posting the changes on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country’s currency. You must pay all fees payable to belinow.com (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 30 days of the date of any invoice to you from belinow.com with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees Policy.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to belinow.com, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law, belinow.com without liability reserves the right to:
- Issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of belinow.com issuing a warning to you.
- Belinow.com also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to belinow.com.
- Take any steps belinow.com considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
Purchase and Payment
Belinow.com supports one or more of the following payment methods in each country it operates in:
(i) Credit Card
Card payments are processed through third-party payment channels and the type of credit cards accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
(ii) Cash on Delivery (COD)
Belinow.com provides COD services in selected countries. Buyers may pay cash directly to the deliver agent upon their receipt of the purchased item.
(iii) Bank Transfer
Buyer may make payments through an Automated Teller Machine or internet bank transfer (“Bank Transfer”) to our designated Belinow.com Account. Buyer must provide Belinow.com with the transfer receipt or payment transaction reference for verification purposes. If payment confirmation is not received by Belinow.com within three (3) days, Buyer’s order will be cancelled.
- Buyer may only change their preferred mode of payment for their purchase prior to making payment.
- Belinow.com takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by Buyer or wrong remittance by Buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether the Buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
- At the moment, Belinow.com is only able to make payment to Users via bank transfer. Hence, Users are required to provide Belinow.com with his/her banking details in order to receive payments i.e. from the sale of item or refund from Belinow.com.
The belinow SafePay system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the belinow.com payment facilities called “MyWallet” or Cash On Delivery (“COD”) (or other payment methods which belinow.com may make available on the Site from time to time) .
By providing the MyWallet and COD payment facilities, belinow.com is merely facilitating the making of online payments by buyers possible but belinow.com is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be bipartite contracts between the buyer and the seller of an item(s) and belinow.com is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered into between any buyers and sellers, nor does belinow.com have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that belinow.com will hold your funds at your own risk.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- Post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- Post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- Post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- Post counterfeit or stolen items;
- Post Information or items which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- Post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- Post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- Post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- Use “keyword spamming” in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing);
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description or related matters after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity;
- Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity;
- Attempt to conclude transactions relating to an auction or offer for sale on the Site (including by cancelling an auction or offer of sale) outside of the Site;
- Use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website;
Claim an item was not sold when in belinow.com’s sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site’s policies;
Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to belinow.com;
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to belinow.com);
- Transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users;
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- Abuse belinow.com’s Shipping Policy , Listing Policy , or any of belinow.com ‘s other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
- Securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
- weapons of any description;
- liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances;
- religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
- used cellular phone SIM Cards, except if the transaction is in accordance with the local operators’ rules pertaining to transfer of ownership of the same;
- items that to your knowledge are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user’s interest or health;
- any items identical to other items you have up for auction but which are priced lower than your other items’ price, the reserve price of such other item / minimum bid amount; fresh food;
- Non-transferable vouchers; and chemicals.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years;
- if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
- you are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items;
- you will inform belinow.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement;
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
- information you provide on the Site in respect of items you wish to sell shall be as accurate as reasonably possible;
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the bidding, buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of belinow.com;
- you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
- you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information;
- You will not disclose or publicise any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either belinow.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of belinow.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to belinow.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify belinow.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law, belinow.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also belinow.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
Belinow.com has a “Buyer Protection Program” which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the belinow SafePay processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the Buyer Protection Program. The Buyer Protection Program involves reimbursement by belinow.com to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible under the Buyer Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with belinow.com within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. belinow.com will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by belinow.com in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which belinow.com has reimbursed the buyer, belinow.com may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller’s access to the Site and/or the seller’s membership and belinow.com may charge the seller for belinow.com ‘s costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees Policy . belinow.com reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to belinow.com by a buyer is illegal or otherwise unlawful that belinow.com may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary.
Platform for Communication
The Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of items. Belinow.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site. We cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction, accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold belinow.com responsible for other user’s content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post. In particular:
- Belinow.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with belinow.com nor shall belinow.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the buyer and seller.
- Belinow.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
- Belinow.com is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
- Belinow.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
- Belinow.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. Belinow.com is not a supplier or manufacturer of any items being sold by users or purchased by users.
- Belinow.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. belinow.com cannot accept any responsibility for the materials, offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature. You acknowledge and agree that belinow.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and belinow.com holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
Belinow.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Belinow.com excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
You release and indemnify belinow.com and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, belinow.com may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your bids, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement;
- If belinow.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If belinow.com believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or belinow.com.
Belinow.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with belinow.com or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by belinow.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement belinow.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due, owing by you to belinow.com or any losses, damages caused by you to belinow.com and to take steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as belinow.com in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of belinow.com’s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. Belinow.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
All purchases (under the “Buy It Now” format) (“Purchases”) on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item on which you have placed on the site.
You may increase the amount or volume of your Purchase but you may not reduce the amount or volume of your purchase or withdraw / cancel purchase. By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included by the seller in the item’s description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of this User Agreement or are not in compliance with applicable laws). A buyer must initiate an order for the item within 48 hours of the successful Purchase. In case of consumer goods generally available in retail stores, sellers on the Site may or may not specify the normal retail prices of items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
You agree not to test the Site with false purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorized or known invalid credit card to Purchase. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies available to belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law, belinow.com may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent Purchases. Please be aware that even if you do not give belinow.com your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
As a registered member of the Site, you may list item(s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Site, by indicating your contact details (e.g. contact phone number, address or e-mail) in the item listing or elsewhere on the Site other than in your registration data is expressly prohibited and would constitute a breach of this User Agreement. All of your listed items must be kept in stock to allow for the immediate completion of your transaction. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual current condition of the item. If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts in relation to that item that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for “buy now” sales, including without limitation across various categories on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that belinow.com has the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
Without limiting any rights or remedies available to belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law, belinow.com may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site if you are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
Belinow.com encourages buyers and sellers on the Site to provide feedback on each other’s conduct after a transaction has closed; as this helps all users know what it is like to deal with the said buyer/seller. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. Belinow.com will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law, belinow.com reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users with whom you transact and a composite feedback number compiled by belinow.com, and that together these convey your full user profile. As feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating trading between the users, you agree that you shall not market or export your belinow.com feedback rating in any venue other than on the Site. Belinow.com does not provide the technical ability to allow you to import feedback from other websites to the Site because a composite number, without the corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of belinow.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, belinow.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
Belinow.com provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation, endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Belinow.com makes no representations, warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links, communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Belinow.com makes no warranty that defects will be corrected, that the Site or its servers are free of viruses, anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that belinow.com has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, belinow.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss, damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses/damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data, other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not belinow.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to belinow.com and belinow.com shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold belinow.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and belinow.com and you shall have no authority to bind belinow.com in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to belinow.com from you shall be given by you by email to belinow.com at email@example.com with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by belinow.com by return email. Any notices to you from belinow.com shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement. This clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of Malaysia.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant belinow.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that belinow.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Belinow.com agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of belinow.com, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of belinow.com.
This User Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysia law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement of any reason.