- This is the refund policy applicable to all sales made between buyers of goods and/or services (“Buyers”) and sellers of goods and/or services (“Sellers”) on the belinow.com website (the “Site”). belinow.com (“Belinow”, “we”, “us” and “our”) shall not have any involvement in the refund process or in any adjustments to be made to a payment made by a Buyer, other than in the event of a Dispute (see paragraph 3 below).
2.1 In the event that a Buyer wishes to receive a refund in respect of goods or services sold to him or her by a Seller, such Buyer is required to contact the Seller directly, via the contact details of the Seller provided on the Site or on the Invoice. Please see paragraphs 4 (cooling-off period) and 5 (refund policy) for further details.
3.1 In the event that a refund or partial refund request is disputed between the Seller and the Buyer, either party may raise a dispute through belinow.com’s payments platform (a “Dispute”).
3.2 In such instance the Seller or Buyer may be liable to a charge in respect of the Dispute and belinow.com reserves the right to recover any expenses it incurs in respect of such Dispute.
- Cooling-off Period
4.1 The Buyer is entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days, which begins on the day that the Buyer receives the goods. In the case of a service, the cooling-off period begins on the day the contract for distance selling was concluded.
4.2 During the cooling-off period, the Buyer can change his/her mind and cancel a distance contract without giving a reason and without incurring charges or penalties, other than possible charges incurred in returning the goods.
4.3 Upon cancellation, the Seller is obliged to repay all payments the Buyer made, including delivery charges of the Seller, within 14 days.
4.4 The Buyer must send the goods back within 14 days of informing the Seller of the cancellation. The Buyer is required to pay for the cost of returning the goods unless the Buyer was not informed before ordering that he/she would have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
- Refund Policy
5.1 The Seller, and not belinow.com, is the responsible party for the making of any refunds or other adjustments to a Buyer. Belinow.com shall not be held liable for the failure on the part of any Seller to comply with its obligations in respect of any returns, refunds or other adjustments required by a Buyer. The following refund and return procedures shall apply:
5.2 If the goods or services the Buyer has bought are faulty or misdescribed:
- Goods: During the expected lifespan of your goods your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund;
- up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases; and
III. Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
. you can ask the Seller to repeat or fix a service if it’s not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if it can’t be fixed;
- if you have not agreed a price beforehand, what you are asked to pay must be reasonable; and
- If you have not agreed a time beforehand, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
5.3 If a Buyer wants to end the contract because of something the Seller has done or has informed the Buyer it is going to do: If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and the Seller will refund you in full for any goods which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- The Seller has told you about an upcoming change to the goods or these terms which you do not agree to;
- The Seller told you about an error in the price or description of the goods you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the goods may be significantly delayed because of events outside the Seller’s control;
- the Seller has suspended supply of the goods for technical reasons, or notifies you it is going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something the Seller has done wrong (including because the Seller has delivered late).
5.4 The Buyer does not have a right to change his/her mind in respect of:
- Services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- Goods sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- Sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these goods are unsealed after you receive them; and
- Any goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
5.5 How long does the Buyer have to change his/her mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered:
- Have you bought services?If so, you have 14 days after the day you receive an email to confirm the Seller accepts your order. However, once the Seller has completed the services you cannot change your mind, even if the period is still running. If you cancel after the Seller has started the services, you must pay the Seller for the services provided up until the time you tell the Seller that you have changed your mind.
5.6 Ending the contract where the Seller is not at fault and there is no right of the Buyer to change his/her mind: Even if the Seller is not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay the Seller compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the goods are delivered and paid for. A contract for services is completed when the seller has finished providing the services and you have paid for them. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where the Seller is not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact the Seller to let the Seller know. The contract will end immediately and the Seller will refund any sums paid by you for goods not provided but the Seller may deduct from that refund reasonable compensation for the net costs the Seller will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
5.7 The Buyer’s obligation to return rejected goods: If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject goods you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to the Seller or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow the Seller to collect them from you. Subject to paragraph 6.3 below the Seller will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please contact the Seller using the contact details for the Seller provided in the relevant order confirmation.
- How to end the contract with the seller
6.1 Tell the Seller you want to end the contract: To end the contract with the Seller, please contact the Seller using the contract details provided by the Seller in the relevant order confirmation.
6.2 Returning goods after ending the contract: If you end the contract for any reason after goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to the Seller. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to the Seller at the address set out in the relevant order confirmation (or otherwise communicated to you by the Seller) or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow the Seller to collect them from you. Please contact the Seller using the contact details for the Seller provided in the relevant order confirmation.
6.3 When the Seller will pay the costs of return: The Seller will pay the costs of return:
- If the goods are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because the Seller has told you of an upcoming change to the goods or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside the Seller’s control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something the Seller has done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return, unless otherwise informed by the Seller.
6.4 What the Seller charges for collection: If you are responsible for the costs of return and the Seller is collecting the goods from you, the Seller will charge you the direct cost to it of collection. [The costs of collection will be the same as the Seller charges for standard delivery].
6.5 How the Seller will refund you: All refunds will be processed via belinow.com’s payments platform.
6.6 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind: If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- The Seller may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If the Seller refunds you the price paid before the Seller is able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay the Seller an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method the Seller offers. For example, if the Seller offers delivery of goods within, for example, 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then the Seller will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- In the case of a service, the Seller may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told the Seller you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
6.7 When your refund will be made: The Seller will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- in the case of goods which the Seller has not offered to collect, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which the Seller receives the goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide the Seller with evidence that you have sent the goods back to the Seller; and
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling the Seller you have changed your mind.